The $80 million Peters Twp. High School has been released for bidding, due May 10. Bids are out on early packages at the AHN Wexford Hospital being managed by Massaro/Gilbane. CMU took proposals last week from Jendoco, Mascaro, Mosites, PJ Dick, and Rycon on its $45 million Health & Wellness Center – a renovation of Skibo Hall. Pitt selected A. Martini & Co. for its $3.2 million Thaw Hall renovation. The Steelers tabbed Mascaro Construction to build the $2.5 million expansion of Bud Light Pub 33 at Heinz Field. Turner Construction was awarded the 20,000 sq. ft. build-out of Cozen O’Connor’s space in One Oxford Centre. Franjo was awarded the contract for the new Aldi’s in Greensburg. Nexus Construction has started work on the first of The Healing Center’s medical marijuana dispensaries in Monroeville and Washington. PA Turnpike Commission awarded Trumbull Corp. the $37.8 million contract for Section 55C1-2 of the Southern Beltway.
- Strong Start buildingpittsburgh.com/2019/01/17/str… https://t.co/GPxk20wA3t 4 days ago
- Happy Holidays & End-of-Year News buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/12/24/hap… https://t.co/xVPXabRfK7 4 weeks ago
- Construction inflation cools. 100,000 SF Apex Intl under construction at Alta Vista. conta.cc/2ErPi12 https://t.co/Eam5HTyaGc 1 month ago
- Apartments Make a Rebound buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/12/17/apa… 1 month ago
- Office Prospects Remain Strong buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/12/07/off… https://t.co/YxIK8T7Qio 1 month ago