The $80 million Peters Twp. High School has been released for bidding, due May 10. Bids are out on early packages at the AHN Wexford Hospital being managed by Massaro/Gilbane. CMU took proposals last week from Jendoco, Mascaro, Mosites, PJ Dick, and Rycon on its $45 million Health & Wellness Center – a renovation of Skibo Hall. Pitt selected A. Martini & Co. for its $3.2 million Thaw Hall renovation. The Steelers tabbed Mascaro Construction to build the $2.5 million expansion of Bud Light Pub 33 at Heinz Field. Turner Construction was awarded the 20,000 sq. ft. build-out of Cozen O’Connor’s space in One Oxford Centre. Franjo was awarded the contract for the new Aldi’s in Greensburg. Nexus Construction has started work on the first of The Healing Center’s medical marijuana dispensaries in Monroeville and Washington. PA Turnpike Commission awarded Trumbull Corp. the $37.8 million contract for Section 55C1-2 of the Southern Beltway.
- Only a contractor would think this wasn't risky twitter.com/TEDCObuilds/st… 5 hours ago
- @AlleghenyConf @PITairport @primantibros Yes. And if you ask for them on the side you don't get the flight you ordered. 4 days ago
- Allegheny Co. Econ Dev Dir Lance Chimka talking about Industrial Revolution 4.0 to @NAIOPPittsburgh chapter meeting https://t.co/40SR4LsXy7 5 days ago
- More Mixed Use Forging Ahead buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/10/12/mor… https://t.co/9KhGbv33nm 1 week ago
- $300M @MillcraftInv Esplanade development out for proposals. $40M Arsenal Phase 2 out for RFP. @PittTweets getting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago