The $80 million Peters Twp. High School has been released for bidding, due May 10. Bids are out on early packages at the AHN Wexford Hospital being managed by Massaro/Gilbane. CMU took proposals last week from Jendoco, Mascaro, Mosites, PJ Dick, and Rycon on its $45 million Health & Wellness Center – a renovation of Skibo Hall. Pitt selected A. Martini & Co. for its $3.2 million Thaw Hall renovation. The Steelers tabbed Mascaro Construction to build the $2.5 million expansion of Bud Light Pub 33 at Heinz Field. Turner Construction was awarded the 20,000 sq. ft. build-out of Cozen O’Connor’s space in One Oxford Centre. Franjo was awarded the contract for the new Aldi’s in Greensburg. Nexus Construction has started work on the first of The Healing Center’s medical marijuana dispensaries in Monroeville and Washington. PA Turnpike Commission awarded Trumbull Corp. the $37.8 million contract for Section 55C1-2 of the Southern Beltway.
- Research shows that changing zoning laws may lead to increased housing development across the country.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- A recent report shows that worker salaries in the construction industry may be higher with certain associate's degr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Industry leading economists analyzed nonresidential construction, and concluded that "public safety, education, hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Consultant @FMIProjMgmtGuru wrote about the costs and causes of rework in construction, and how to prevent it on fu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Uber Purchases 600 Acres in Findlay Township,@PA buildingpittsburgh.com/2020/02/18/ube… https://t.co/TbakzZ7hz5 3 days ago