The $80 million Peters Twp. High School has been released for bidding, due May 10. Bids are out on early packages at the AHN Wexford Hospital being managed by Massaro/Gilbane. CMU took proposals last week from Jendoco, Mascaro, Mosites, PJ Dick, and Rycon on its $45 million Health & Wellness Center – a renovation of Skibo Hall. Pitt selected A. Martini & Co. for its $3.2 million Thaw Hall renovation. The Steelers tabbed Mascaro Construction to build the $2.5 million expansion of Bud Light Pub 33 at Heinz Field. Turner Construction was awarded the 20,000 sq. ft. build-out of Cozen O’Connor’s space in One Oxford Centre. Franjo was awarded the contract for the new Aldi’s in Greensburg. Nexus Construction has started work on the first of The Healing Center’s medical marijuana dispensaries in Monroeville and Washington. PA Turnpike Commission awarded Trumbull Corp. the $37.8 million contract for Section 55C1-2 of the Southern Beltway.
- Oxford Development Company's 3 Crossings project is preparing to further develop the Strip District over the course… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Commercial construction sites are beginning to incorporate wearable technology like Exoskeletons to lessen the stra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- The Changing Investment Landscape for Rental Portfolios buildingpittsburgh.com/2019/12/09/the… https://t.co/lKnyPGnoX9 1 day ago
- There has been an increase in single-family housing demand, however, CNBC reports that the supply of rental homes i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Hiring Bounces Back in November buildingpittsburgh.com/2019/12/09/hir… https://t.co/kXqn4wnT71 1 day ago