The $80 million Peters Twp. High School has been released for bidding, due May 10. Bids are out on early packages at the AHN Wexford Hospital being managed by Massaro/Gilbane. CMU took proposals last week from Jendoco, Mascaro, Mosites, PJ Dick, and Rycon on its $45 million Health & Wellness Center – a renovation of Skibo Hall. Pitt selected A. Martini & Co. for its $3.2 million Thaw Hall renovation. The Steelers tabbed Mascaro Construction to build the $2.5 million expansion of Bud Light Pub 33 at Heinz Field. Turner Construction was awarded the 20,000 sq. ft. build-out of Cozen O’Connor’s space in One Oxford Centre. Franjo was awarded the contract for the new Aldi’s in Greensburg. Nexus Construction has started work on the first of The Healing Center’s medical marijuana dispensaries in Monroeville and Washington. PA Turnpike Commission awarded Trumbull Corp. the $37.8 million contract for Section 55C1-2 of the Southern Beltway.
- Miscellaneous… buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/07/19/mis… 1 hour ago
- Listening to @ms_eagan Katherine Eagan Kellerman share her thoughts about @PGHtransit that works for single moms an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @PittsTechAudrey @clayforsberg Yes but... this is probably a good time for us to get out of the way and let the next generation lead 5 days ago
- Economy keeps growing. Inflation too. conta.cc/2NKXGuM https://t.co/AmNBlRZste 6 days ago
- Groundbreaking at the Heights at Thorn Hill. Elmhurst's 60K SF flex office being built by Burchick Construction. El… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago