Rycon Construction is the successful contractor on UPMC Childrens Hospital’s new $13 million Bridgeville satellite hospital in South Fayette Twp. Massaro Corporation’s CM Division was selected by Fox Chapel Area School District to act as the construction manager for its $80 building program. Oxford Development is seeking approvals from the URA to change its planned office project at 2900 Sidney Street in South Side Works to a 171-unit apartment building. Oxford is teamed with PJ Dick on the construction.
- Construction Inflation Jumps Again buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/03/16/con… https://t.co/Uytq3xGEDl 1 day ago
- @Mascaro Const lands $137M Harrisburg courthouse, Robotany picks @DickBuilds for expansion conta.cc/2GwtCQA https://t.co/JPaa7Q04du 3 days ago
- Tech Keeps Driving buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/03/09/tec… https://t.co/dM0SYsMRRO 1 week ago
- @CaseSabatini Tough not to like a Bob's Burgers GIF 2 weeks ago
- @TEDCObuilds Amazon office expan. Jendoco lands $13M ARM Institute. @NAIOPPittsburgh awards conta.cc/2FIrkgx https://t.co/4TqcZtxU5X 2 weeks ago