Rycon Construction is the successful contractor on UPMC Childrens Hospital’s new $13 million Bridgeville satellite hospital in South Fayette Twp. Massaro Corporation’s CM Division was selected by Fox Chapel Area School District to act as the construction manager for its $80 building program. Oxford Development is seeking approvals from the URA to change its planned office project at 2900 Sidney Street in South Side Works to a 171-unit apartment building. Oxford is teamed with PJ Dick on the construction.
- The Impact of Florence buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/09/19/the… https://t.co/ZQfx33l2FG 2 days ago
- @MassaroCG taking bids on $4M First Tee project. Construction inflation continues strong in Aug… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I love this city. Pittsburgh may be home to a new food culture but it's nice to know you can still find a place to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Salk Hall Comes in High buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/09/12/sal… 1 week ago
- PJ Dick Announces Changes at the Top buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/09/10/pj-… https://t.co/z1dIQ2iLmV 1 week ago