Rycon Construction is the successful contractor on UPMC Childrens Hospital’s new $13 million Bridgeville satellite hospital in South Fayette Twp. Massaro Corporation’s CM Division was selected by Fox Chapel Area School District to act as the construction manager for its $80 building program. Oxford Development is seeking approvals from the URA to change its planned office project at 2900 Sidney Street in South Side Works to a 171-unit apartment building. Oxford is teamed with PJ Dick on the construction.
- Great panel @ CREW Pgh breakfast program on the cracker's impact. Thanks to @BillFlanagan for moderating & CREW for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Millcraft/McKnight taking bids on Moxy hotel. UPMC short lists for $111M Hamot tower conta.cc/2p0bLLc https://t.co/iPv8elr69e 1 week ago
- Updating the Erie Update buildingpittsburgh.com/2017/04/19/upd… 1 week ago
- Arrividerci, Pete Dozzi buildingpittsburgh.com/2017/04/14/arr… https://t.co/XPP1bTlgkI 2 weeks ago
- Confidence vs. Data buildingpittsburgh.com/2017/04/14/con… https://t.co/tpIoqz2OHR 2 weeks ago