Rycon Construction is the successful contractor on UPMC Childrens Hospital’s new $13 million Bridgeville satellite hospital in South Fayette Twp. Massaro Corporation’s CM Division was selected by Fox Chapel Area School District to act as the construction manager for its $80 building program. Oxford Development is seeking approvals from the URA to change its planned office project at 2900 Sidney Street in South Side Works to a 171-unit apartment building. Oxford is teamed with PJ Dick on the construction.
- PA Budget Passes: Not So Great for Construction buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/06/21/pa-… https://t.co/ikuN7Winhu 3 days ago
- The Work Keeps Coming buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/06/15/the… https://t.co/9BYHKSAIbr 1 week ago
- @AMartiniCompany breaks ground on $32M Bay Village in Annapolis. Turner lands $72M Henning Building replacement… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Some Project Follow-up buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/06/14/som… https://t.co/WDzLjLjPnM 1 week ago
- Construction Employment Tops 2008 buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/06/05/con… https://t.co/siBz7LYBfg 2 weeks ago