Rycon Construction is the successful contractor on UPMC Childrens Hospital’s new $13 million Bridgeville satellite hospital in South Fayette Twp. Massaro Corporation’s CM Division was selected by Fox Chapel Area School District to act as the construction manager for its $80 building program. Oxford Development is seeking approvals from the URA to change its planned office project at 2900 Sidney Street in South Side Works to a 171-unit apartment building. Oxford is teamed with PJ Dick on the construction.
- Research shows that changing zoning laws may lead to increased housing development across the country.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- A recent report shows that worker salaries in the construction industry may be higher with certain associate's degr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Industry leading economists analyzed nonresidential construction, and concluded that "public safety, education, hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Consultant @FMIProjMgmtGuru wrote about the costs and causes of rework in construction, and how to prevent it on fu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Uber Purchases 600 Acres in Findlay Township,@PA buildingpittsburgh.com/2020/02/18/ube… https://t.co/TbakzZ7hz5 3 days ago