Rycon Construction is the successful contractor on UPMC Childrens Hospital’s new $13 million Bridgeville satellite hospital in South Fayette Twp. Massaro Corporation’s CM Division was selected by Fox Chapel Area School District to act as the construction manager for its $80 building program. Oxford Development is seeking approvals from the URA to change its planned office project at 2900 Sidney Street in South Side Works to a 171-unit apartment building. Oxford is teamed with PJ Dick on the construction.
- Office Prospects Remain Strong buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/12/07/off… https://t.co/YxIK8T7Qio 1 week ago
- Airport Authority shortlists CMs. @MillcraftInv chooses Yates/Massaro for Esplanade. Rycon lands CMU 5th Clyde resi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- No Holiday Slowdown Yet buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/11/21/no-… 3 weeks ago
- Rachael Price has the most underrated voice in rock/alternative/whatever you want to call it. Really impressed she… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MBAofWPA: BreakingGround November/December 2018 mbawpa.org/documents/CP_B… https://t.co/7P1hDzdP1U 4 weeks ago