Rycon Construction is the successful contractor on UPMC Childrens Hospital’s new $13 million Bridgeville satellite hospital in South Fayette Twp. Massaro Corporation’s CM Division was selected by Fox Chapel Area School District to act as the construction manager for its $80 building program. Oxford Development is seeking approvals from the URA to change its planned office project at 2900 Sidney Street in South Side Works to a 171-unit apartment building. Oxford is teamed with PJ Dick on the construction.
- Opportunities in a Quiet Market buildingpittsburgh.com/2017/06/23/opp… https://t.co/QRr9jzaQcH 3 days ago
- @AHNtoday announces $150M cancer institute. St. Clair hires @PJDickinc for $80M expansion conta.cc/2stQtY2 https://t.co/YZEYNzg5NX 1 week ago
- RT @NAIOPPittsburgh: #techtowatch from @MAYA_Design @kristiwoolsey "everything is connected" - #chaptermeeting @NAIOPPittsburgh 1 week ago
- Listening to @kristiwoolsey amaze @NAIOPPittsburgh chapter meeting re: tech and behavior #betterchangenow https://t.co/IWffxcKCVs 1 week ago
- Healthcare Project Updates buildingpittsburgh.com/2017/06/14/hea… https://t.co/SqMP7TKNbo 1 week ago