Rycon Construction is the successful contractor on UPMC Childrens Hospital’s new $13 million Bridgeville satellite hospital in South Fayette Twp. Massaro Corporation’s CM Division was selected by Fox Chapel Area School District to act as the construction manager for its $80 building program. Oxford Development is seeking approvals from the URA to change its planned office project at 2900 Sidney Street in South Side Works to a 171-unit apartment building. Oxford is teamed with PJ Dick on the construction.
- UPMC South & Other Hospital News buildingpittsburgh.com/2017/09/22/upm… https://t.co/VxBdnRau9t 3 days ago
- AIA/MBA Joint Cmtee honored the late Albert Filoni w/2017 Jim Kling Fellowship. Mike Filoni remembers his father wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- @danehorvath Those are PennDot roads, despite their location. Doesn't make your wait any better but you know who to blame. 1 week ago
- @danehorvath That's a PennDOT call not the city 1 week ago
- County announces $1.1B terminal at PIT. Pgh Theological Seminary chooses PJ for $8M library conta.cc/2vSHlep https://t.co/EEhfd0Aaps 1 week ago