Rycon Construction is the successful contractor on UPMC Childrens Hospital’s new $13 million Bridgeville satellite hospital in South Fayette Twp. Massaro Corporation’s CM Division was selected by Fox Chapel Area School District to act as the construction manager for its $80 building program. Oxford Development is seeking approvals from the URA to change its planned office project at 2900 Sidney Street in South Side Works to a 171-unit apartment building. Oxford is teamed with PJ Dick on the construction.
- More senior living & power plants bidding. AHN Wexford short list conta.cc/2kb71Ow 1 week ago
- Missing Dwight Kuhn buildingpittsburgh.com/2017/12/08/mis… https://t.co/pO9TbEDVib 1 week ago
- Finishing 2017 On a Roll buildingpittsburgh.com/2017/12/05/fin… https://t.co/pfnsZALoGu 1 week ago
- @billpeduto @billpeduto One year ago that would be a melodramatic statement. Today, not so much 1 week ago
- Pgh unemployment dips to 4.7%. Construction near for $45M @RMU UPMC Events Center @Pjdickinc conta.cc/2AKcl6k https://t.co/7rQOuA6feD 2 weeks ago