Rycon Construction is the successful contractor on UPMC Childrens Hospital’s new $13 million Bridgeville satellite hospital in South Fayette Twp. Massaro Corporation’s CM Division was selected by Fox Chapel Area School District to act as the construction manager for its $80 building program. Oxford Development is seeking approvals from the URA to change its planned office project at 2900 Sidney Street in South Side Works to a 171-unit apartment building. Oxford is teamed with PJ Dick on the construction.
- Tenant buildout news: @DickBuilds @AMartiniCompany @TEDCOBuilds Repeal of Separations Acts HB163 passes PA House co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Keep An Eye on the Yield Curve buildingpittsburgh.com/2019/06/17/kee… https://t.co/ndYd2gh2wf 1 week ago
- Hoping the weather lets us get 18 in at Fox Chapel GC. Looking forward to @NAIOPPittsburgh annual outing. #CREPgh https://t.co/xqWvxt7LFe 2 weeks ago
- May jobs report no surprise. Not a sign of weakness. until a trend. Recovery 10 yrs old - +75K jobs - wages +3.1% -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Loose Ends buildingpittsburgh.com/2019/06/06/loo… 2 weeks ago