Rycon Construction is the successful contractor on UPMC Childrens Hospital’s new $13 million Bridgeville satellite hospital in South Fayette Twp. Massaro Corporation’s CM Division was selected by Fox Chapel Area School District to act as the construction manager for its $80 building program. Oxford Development is seeking approvals from the URA to change its planned office project at 2900 Sidney Street in South Side Works to a 171-unit apartment building. Oxford is teamed with PJ Dick on the construction.
- Oxford Development Company's 3 Crossings project is preparing to further develop the Strip District over the course… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 50 minutes ago
- Commercial construction sites are beginning to incorporate wearable technology like Exoskeletons to lessen the stra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- The Changing Investment Landscape for Rental Portfolios buildingpittsburgh.com/2019/12/09/the… https://t.co/lKnyPGnoX9 1 day ago
- There has been an increase in single-family housing demand, however, CNBC reports that the supply of rental homes i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Hiring Bounces Back in November buildingpittsburgh.com/2019/12/09/hir… https://t.co/kXqn4wnT71 1 day ago