Friday’s pre-holiday post listed the tight bid results from WVU’s $25 million Student Health/CPASS project, on which only $20,000 separated low bidder March Westin from PJ Dick. The university took little time in selecting alternates that the competitive bidding made affordable and notified PJ Dick that they intend to award the project to them.
- Opportunities in a Quiet Market buildingpittsburgh.com/2017/06/23/opp… https://t.co/QRr9jzaQcH 4 days ago
- @AHNtoday announces $150M cancer institute. St. Clair hires @PJDickinc for $80M expansion conta.cc/2stQtY2 https://t.co/YZEYNzg5NX 1 week ago
- RT @NAIOPPittsburgh: #techtowatch from @MAYA_Design @kristiwoolsey "everything is connected" - #chaptermeeting @NAIOPPittsburgh 1 week ago
- Listening to @kristiwoolsey amaze @NAIOPPittsburgh chapter meeting re: tech and behavior #betterchangenow https://t.co/IWffxcKCVs 1 week ago
- Healthcare Project Updates buildingpittsburgh.com/2017/06/14/hea… https://t.co/SqMP7TKNbo 1 week ago