Friday’s pre-holiday post listed the tight bid results from WVU’s $25 million Student Health/CPASS project, on which only $20,000 separated low bidder March Westin from PJ Dick. The university took little time in selecting alternates that the competitive bidding made affordable and notified PJ Dick that they intend to award the project to them.
- Construction Inflation Jumps Again buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/03/16/con… https://t.co/Uytq3xGEDl 16 hours ago
- @Mascaro Const lands $137M Harrisburg courthouse, Robotany picks @DickBuilds for expansion conta.cc/2GwtCQA https://t.co/JPaa7Q04du 2 days ago
- Tech Keeps Driving buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/03/09/tec… https://t.co/dM0SYsMRRO 1 week ago
- @CaseSabatini Tough not to like a Bob's Burgers GIF 2 weeks ago
- @TEDCObuilds Amazon office expan. Jendoco lands $13M ARM Institute. @NAIOPPittsburgh awards conta.cc/2FIrkgx https://t.co/4TqcZtxU5X 2 weeks ago