Friday’s pre-holiday post listed the tight bid results from WVU’s $25 million Student Health/CPASS project, on which only $20,000 separated low bidder March Westin from PJ Dick. The university took little time in selecting alternates that the competitive bidding made affordable and notified PJ Dick that they intend to award the project to them.
- Office Prospects Remain Strong buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/12/07/off… https://t.co/YxIK8T7Qio 1 week ago
- Airport Authority shortlists CMs. @MillcraftInv chooses Yates/Massaro for Esplanade. Rycon lands CMU 5th Clyde resi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- No Holiday Slowdown Yet buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/11/21/no-… 3 weeks ago
- Rachael Price has the most underrated voice in rock/alternative/whatever you want to call it. Really impressed she… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MBAofWPA: BreakingGround November/December 2018 mbawpa.org/documents/CP_B… https://t.co/7P1hDzdP1U 4 weeks ago