Friday’s pre-holiday post listed the tight bid results from WVU’s $25 million Student Health/CPASS project, on which only $20,000 separated low bidder March Westin from PJ Dick. The university took little time in selecting alternates that the competitive bidding made affordable and notified PJ Dick that they intend to award the project to them.
- The Impact of Florence buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/09/19/the… https://t.co/ZQfx33l2FG 2 days ago
- @MassaroCG taking bids on $4M First Tee project. Construction inflation continues strong in Aug… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I love this city. Pittsburgh may be home to a new food culture but it's nice to know you can still find a place to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Salk Hall Comes in High buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/09/12/sal… 1 week ago
- PJ Dick Announces Changes at the Top buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/09/10/pj-… https://t.co/z1dIQ2iLmV 1 week ago