Friday’s pre-holiday post listed the tight bid results from WVU’s $25 million Student Health/CPASS project, on which only $20,000 separated low bidder March Westin from PJ Dick. The university took little time in selecting alternates that the competitive bidding made affordable and notified PJ Dick that they intend to award the project to them.
- Great panel @ CREW Pgh breakfast program on the cracker's impact. Thanks to @BillFlanagan for moderating & CREW for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Millcraft/McKnight taking bids on Moxy hotel. UPMC short lists for $111M Hamot tower conta.cc/2p0bLLc https://t.co/iPv8elr69e 5 days ago
- Updating the Erie Update buildingpittsburgh.com/2017/04/19/upd… 1 week ago
- Arrividerci, Pete Dozzi buildingpittsburgh.com/2017/04/14/arr… https://t.co/XPP1bTlgkI 1 week ago
- Confidence vs. Data buildingpittsburgh.com/2017/04/14/con… https://t.co/tpIoqz2OHR 1 week ago