Friday’s pre-holiday post listed the tight bid results from WVU’s $25 million Student Health/CPASS project, on which only $20,000 separated low bidder March Westin from PJ Dick. The university took little time in selecting alternates that the competitive bidding made affordable and notified PJ Dick that they intend to award the project to them.
- PA Budget Passes: Not So Great for Construction buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/06/21/pa-… https://t.co/ikuN7Winhu 3 days ago
- The Work Keeps Coming buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/06/15/the… https://t.co/9BYHKSAIbr 1 week ago
- @AMartiniCompany breaks ground on $32M Bay Village in Annapolis. Turner lands $72M Henning Building replacement… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Some Project Follow-up buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/06/14/som… https://t.co/WDzLjLjPnM 1 week ago
- Construction Employment Tops 2008 buildingpittsburgh.com/2018/06/05/con… https://t.co/siBz7LYBfg 2 weeks ago