Friday’s pre-holiday post listed the tight bid results from WVU’s $25 million Student Health/CPASS project, on which only $20,000 separated low bidder March Westin from PJ Dick. The university took little time in selecting alternates that the competitive bidding made affordable and notified PJ Dick that they intend to award the project to them.
- Tenant buildout news: @DickBuilds @AMartiniCompany @TEDCOBuilds Repeal of Separations Acts HB163 passes PA House co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Keep An Eye on the Yield Curve buildingpittsburgh.com/2019/06/17/kee… https://t.co/ndYd2gh2wf 1 week ago
- Hoping the weather lets us get 18 in at Fox Chapel GC. Looking forward to @NAIOPPittsburgh annual outing. #CREPgh https://t.co/xqWvxt7LFe 2 weeks ago
- May jobs report no surprise. Not a sign of weakness. until a trend. Recovery 10 yrs old - +75K jobs - wages +3.1% -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Loose Ends buildingpittsburgh.com/2019/06/06/loo… 2 weeks ago