Friday’s pre-holiday post listed the tight bid results from WVU’s $25 million Student Health/CPASS project, on which only $20,000 separated low bidder March Westin from PJ Dick. The university took little time in selecting alternates that the competitive bidding made affordable and notified PJ Dick that they intend to award the project to them.
- @PittTweets selects Mascaro/Barton Malow for $90M Student Rec Center. @AMartiniCompany starting $12M Buchanan Inger… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Big Office Development News buildingpittsburgh.com/2019/03/11/big… https://t.co/JQPcsvaifo 1 week ago
- BreakingNews MBA Excellence Awards announced. conta.cc/2EiDw7C https://t.co/AT6WFvR4fi 3 weeks ago
- The Airport Revealed buildingpittsburgh.com/2019/02/26/the… https://t.co/TU6R2MPKpx 3 weeks ago
- Commercial Project News buildingpittsburgh.com/2019/02/11/com… https://t.co/TRqQTi1aBV 1 month ago